Golden Leaves arranged Travel Insurance for holidays, but also for our frequent trips back to the UK that gives peace of mind
You can purchase or discuss any of the financial services on goldenleavesinternational.com with a member of the team from Golden Leaves SL. Please either call us on the phone numbers displayed on this page, or by completing the contact form.
Golden Leaves is able to provide advice to our customers on buying travel insurance, in association with our expert partners.
While it may seem to some as an unnecessary additional expense to the cost of a trip, there are very real financial risks of travelling without the cover of insurance.
Why do I need travel insurance?
- You may need to cancel or shorten your trip due to the illness or injury of yourself or a loved one.
- You may need emergency medical treatment whilst abroad, which may result in the need for medical repatriation.
- Accident causing injury or death would result in significant legal costs
- Your outward or return journey could be seriously delayed.
- You may need to abandon your trip if you were involved in an accident or emergency en route to your departure point.
- You may have an accident or sudden illness during your trip.
- Your baggage may be lost or delayed
- Cash or important documents, including your passport, could be lost or stolen.
- You may cause accident or injury to someone and be faced with heavy legal expenses and legal liability.
Is it worth the risk?
Our expert partners can offer comprehensive travel insurance cover from as little as €18.28 for single trips or €69.72 for annual multi-trip cover. They offer cover to residents of Portugal, Spain, and Gibraltar. Why not speak with an expert today to ensure you have the cover you need?
What are the key points to considerwhen buying travel insurance?
- That you are covered for the entire duration of your trip.
- That you have the correct cover for the country you are visiting.
- That every member of your party is covered.
- That your policy covers any activities and sports you intend to participate in.
- That you declare any existing medical conditions and find out if these can be covered, possibly with an addition to the premium.
- That if you are a regular traveller, an annual multi-policy trip will be much more cost-effective.
- That all the potential risks referred to above are just as likely to happen during a weekend away close to home, as they are on a longer trip, further afield.
To discuss your needs for travel insurance, get in touch with one of our experts using the contact form below.