I cannot thank Emma and her team enough for being there at this distressing time. They took away all the organisational worries for myself and my family.
Golden Plan Spain - Spain
This plan is designed for those who wish to be repatriated to a country other than their current country of residence.
The Golden Plan offers worldwide repatriation back home to the desired country, and a contribution to a simply funeral service in the country of your choice.
- Administration of the plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- The funeral director’s professional services
- Removal to the funeral director’s premises
- Preparation for international travel
- A simple coffin conforming to international travel
- Delivery to airport in closed hearse
- Delivery from UK airport to funeral directors (within 100km)
- Full use of the chapels of rest
- A quality wood veneer coffin
- Hearse on the day of the funeral
- Provision of conductor and bearers
- Service and committal at crematorium
- Minister services
- Advice to executors relating to repatriation and its funeral services
- All legal documents required for repatriation and its funeral services
- Freight free allowance of €1100 included in the plan
- £2000 contribution to UK funeral director’s fee included in the plan
- Additional Church service, minister, and necessary staff in country of residence €242.00
- Mortuary expenses per day €132.00
Where are you a resident?
How Much Will It Cost?
Please Note: Should you want to pay by instalments, and require the additional options, their cost will be paid in advance. This illustration is based on a minimum €500 deposit, but amounts will change with the payment of a higher deposit.
If you wish to make a purchase in Sterling please call 8000 98 309
Any more Questions?
We’re here to help
If you would like more detailed information about all of your options, use the contact form on this page. Alternatively, phone us on the following numbers:
Call us FREE on 0800 85 44 48 (UK) 8000 98 309 (SPAIN) or +44 208 684 34 64 if calling from anywhere else outside the UK