I cannot thank Emma and her team enough for being there at this distressing time. They took away all the organisational worries for myself and my family.
Opal Plan Spain - Spain
This plan is designed for those who just want a simple cremation service.
The Opal Plan provides a simple funeral service that covers the essential items, including the removal and disposal of the deceased. This plan is suitable for single people, couples, or small family units. This funeral can be completed within 72 hours.
- Administration of the Plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- The funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- 3 day’s mortuary expense
- Preparation and care of the deceased
- The supply of a veneered coffin
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium
- Provision of necessary staff
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Supply of an Urn
- Certificate to allow ashes to be taken on board an aircraft
- Death Certificate translated to English
- Contribution to repatriation of ashes €330.00
- Mortuary expenses per day €132.00
Where are you a resident?
How Much Will It Cost?
Please Note: Should you want to pay by instalments, and require the additional options, their cost will be paid in advance. This illustration is based on a minimum €500 deposit, but amounts will change with the payment of a higher deposit.
If you wish to make a purchase in Sterling please call 8000 98 309
Any more Questions?
We’re here to help
If you would like more detailed information about all of your options, use the contact form on this page. Alternatively, phone us on the following numbers:
Call us FREE on 0800 85 44 48 (UK) 8000 98 309 (SPAIN) or +44 208 684 34 64 if calling from anywhere else outside the UK