I cannot thank Emma and her team enough for being there at this distressing time. They took away all the organisational worries for myself and my family.
Pearl Plan Spain - Spain
This plan is designed for those who would like a traditional funeral service for cremation or burial.
The Pearl Plan provides a comprehensive funeral service. Offering all the services available within the Opal plan, with the added benefit of a floral tribute and premium coffin, the Pearl Plan can give you a funeral similar in content to what you would expect in the UK. This plan also allows five days for family participation, especially if based in a different country, making it a more suitable option for couples and families.
- Administration of the plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- 5 days mortuary expense and time to pay last respects
- Normal hygienic treatment (if required) and care of the deceased
- The supply of a quality coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Robe and fittings as required
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of necessary staff to attend the service
- Accompanying flowers provided- terms apply
- Religious service, priest and staff attendance
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Provision of a quality urn
- Cremation certificate to allow ashes to be taken aboard aircraft
- Death Certificate translated to English
- Contribution to repatriation of ashes €330.00
- Mortuary expenses per day €132.00
Where are you a resident?
How Much Will It Cost?
Please Note: Should you want to pay by instalments, and require the additional options, their cost will be paid in advance. This illustration is based on a minimum €500 deposit, but amounts will change with the payment of a higher deposit.
If you wish to make a purchase in Sterling please call 8000 98 309
Any more Questions?
We’re here to help
If you would like more detailed information about all of your options, use the contact form on this page. Alternatively, phone us on the following numbers:
Call us FREE on 0800 85 44 48 (UK) 8000 98 309 (SPAIN) or +44 208 684 34 64 if calling from anywhere else outside the UK